Saturday, August 24, 2013

Habitual Friday

We finally reached Friday after a week where the time seemed to crawl by.  Babysitting panicking politicians is not fun.  My most excellent boss and I headed for Brew City where our regular waitress showed up with our drink orders before we were fully settled into our seats.  At one point she leaned over to retrieve an empty glass from my boss saying excuse me while I grab your glass.  My boss made the comment you’re going to grab my what!!!!!!  Like I said, it’s been a long week.

My Date
I returned home to my favorite Panamanian and our weekly expedition to the fabulous Zorba’s.  I really like the fact that over the years my wife and I have become regulars.  It really feels like “our place”.  I do miss the pizza though, a lot. I defused that yearning with a healthy piece of prime rib, yeah!! My date was also kind of cute.
Well, Yeah!
I’ve now lived in the same place for eight years.  That had not happened since I left my childhood home for college.  I find I have to fight an almost urge to look for the next place to live.  I like this place but I know some changes are coming once we launch on the second home in Panama project.  This house is really too big for just the wife and I but there’s already so many memories that I’m hesitant to pull the trigger on actually looking for the next place.  I like being a regular. 
Another View of Downhill Construction Progress
 

No comments:

Post a Comment