Thursday, January 12, 2017

Client Privileges

Someone's Happy that Dad is Back

Daddy Hugs
It’s going to be an early and quick posting today as I’m destined to spend the entire day in a leadership conference. It’s something we try to do annually to assist in the development of our union supervisors. They’re in a tough position because they are required to enforce rules on fellow union members, some of whom do not appreciate it, especially those who violate work rules. Every year we take them on a retreat and spend the entire day on professional development.
Still Likes to Goof Around with Mom
We bring in a professional moderator who does a fantastic job of keeping everyone engaged and on point. The hard work for me was the prep, getting everything ready for the retreat from agenda, scenarios, and logistics. I can now sit back and participate (hmmm) for the entire day. I thought I was taking the moderator, who flew in yesterday, out to dinner last night and I brought my Favorite Panamanian along because date night had been rained out earlier in the week. We had a fantastic time with the prime rib at Chuck’s and she was her usual charming self. It turned out he was taking us out to dinner and paid for the whole thing. He said since I was his client he could write the whole thing off as a business expense. I like being a client.
The Condo
I received another updated photo on the progress on the condo. While I don’t think they’ll make their promised February completion it does look to be in the final stages. I’ve outlined our condo in yellow in the photo. It looks like they’re finishing up the ceiling in our living room. The room on the corner with the balcony on one side and huge windows on the other side is the master bedroom with the surf line about 50 meters in front of the balcony. Sweet.
Bowling is Fun!!!!
Since Wingman has returned from New Jersey there are now more photos available of the First Blog Reader again, my daughter being freed up to snap away. My granddaughter was “mildly” pleased with the return of her father. The added bonus was him returning with the rest of her Christmas presents including the bowling set which she seems to like a lot more in California than she did here.





Dancing with Dad





No comments:

Post a Comment