Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Screened In

Riggins Returns Helping Dad out with Work
Well I just got back from running around naked with a woman not my wife and my wife approved of the action. Those of you with dirty minds, lighten up, this was merely my semi-annual skin screen from the dermatologist. The battle continues as my skin keeps making subtle efforts to kill me for some unknown reason. My decades spent in the infantry in some of the sunniest (if not nicest) places on earth have combined with my Anglo-Saxon skin genes to create issues. Luckily they’ll be no more Mohs surgery this year. I got a clean bill of health except for a small spot under my right eye. That spot received the old liquid nitro treatment so now my face looks like it got hit by a roid raged hornet, very attractive.
Latest Wound Inflicted by Dermatologist
The grandpuppy finally reappeared on the share photo archive. He’s been on something of a timeout since consuming part of the living room wall. Once he again he looks to be growing by leaps and bounds. He’s also taken to helping my Favorite Son out when he brings work home following in the long line of family canine predecessors. There’s something to be said about the medicinal quality inherent in the presence of a dog. Meanwhile Wingman has leaped the pond and will be running around jolly old England for the rest of the week. Back at home his daughter was "helping" his wife out with the laundry, sort of, see photos:







I finished off the latest in my run through the Corps Justice series by CG Cooper with Moral Imperative. The action was non-stop as Cal Stokes, working directly for the president, takes his merry band of special operators, augmented by counterparts from several other nations, to take on ISIS. A little simplistic in the plot line with some underdeveloped sub-plots but Cooper does action/close combat so well and the bad/evil guys get theirs, usually in the form of two rounds in the forehead. Another good read.















No comments:

Post a Comment