Friday, May 27, 2016

Obese Lady Melodic

With Realtor Supplied Celebratory Bottle
I was pulling out of my parking spot after work yesterday when my cell phone started overacting. After waiting all day to hear from my lawyer I saw the needed message. The seller’s attorney had finally stepped up to the plate and the sale of the house was recorded at the commissioner of deeds with a whole three minutes to spare before they closed for the day. Maybe they heard about the whole flame thrower comment.
My Elder Sister Opined that it Usually Takes a Pub Crawl for this Maniacal Grin to Appear
My wife and I immediately trekked over to our new house where she began the process of spending more money. Here’s a hint for those of you still trying to figure out the marriage thing. Saying to your wife, “I think the existing colors are fine” in a newly bought house is the exactly wrong thing to say. I’ll be visiting the paint store today. Buddy came along for the visit and seemed less than impressed with his future home.

Wife in our New Kitchen

Buddy Inspecting the New Digs
We on the other hand, love it, especially the kitchen which will represent a serious upgrade from our current state. This will be a weird move, seeing that it’s literally across the street and we’ll have a whole month to make it. Since the Cali-Daughter and the august presence of the First Blog reader will be here for a large part of the month we’ll delay the final move until the last week of June when our current lease runs out. So that gives us (me) the chance to start moving things after work and on weekend. Oh, and do some painting as well.





"Que Linda Manitas Tengo Yo!"


No comments:

Post a Comment