Saturday, May 7, 2016

Liberty Plan

This is going to be a short post but you will receive your daily dose of Californian perfection known as my granddaughter. She’s using her newly acquired mobility to explore the edges of her realm that had been heretofore beyond her reach without adult assistance. This is definitely a new phase for my daughter. She’s being proactive by moving her movie collection into a more secure location. The real loser in the situation will be Pee Wee the Cat whose long been able to simply avoid the obviously ardent stares of my granddaughter who’s fascinated with him.

As you can see from the pictures the cat will need to find a more secure location to snooze. First Friday was exactly what the doctor ordered after the completely dreary week of Germanic weather otherwise known as good infantry weather. It’s still spitting out side but the weather prognosticators are predicting a minibreak this afternoon. The Favorite Son is scheduled to show up soon to pick up his Christmas gift and after that I’ll be venturing into Boston for a long delayed goal of walking the Freedom Trail. Although I grew up in New England and have been to Boston hundreds of times I have never made the walk. It’s not something my wife would volunteer for so I’m going to take advantage of her absence to make the walk. On the rare occasion she is here I want to do things together. 








No comments:

Post a Comment