Monday, October 21, 2019

Pint Sized Assistance

BRS Happy to Have her Abuela in Residence

My Favorite Panamanian completed her weekend of dancing and partying with the Maine Musquetera and descended on our son’s house last evening as she made her way south. She was greeted with great acclaim by the BRS who seems to enjoy adults whom she can claim complete autonomy over. I caught up with them just after her arrival and the BRS was still in the serial smiling mode. My wife is staying over again tonight because of the auspicious nature of this date. That auspiciousness derives from the birth of my favorite daughter in law – the renowned ABFA. My Favorite Son is now free to properly recognize his beautiful wife’s birthday since they have a dedicate babysitter in residence.
Birthday Girl ABFA and her Beau
 
Wife up in Maine

With her Gal Pals

Looking for Trouble

Friday Night Dancing

The Lakeside Cottage they Stayed at
I’ve been receiving a steady stream of photos this morning from my wife as she spends the day with the BRS. The BRS has for some unknown reason taken a real interest in laundry from her earliest days. This usually involves seeing a basket of clean clothes and proceeding directly to distributing said clothes throughout the house on the floor. Her abuela had her loading the dryer this morning so I guess that qualifies as progress. I’m glad those two are getting to spend some time together – I get the impression they’re going to be good buds in the future.




Hair Finally long Enough for Two Pigtails

Which She Dominates





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RECURRING CHARACTERS                                            
BRS - Blog Reader the Sequel - second granddaughter; FBR - First Blog Reader - first granddaughter, ABFA – Amazing Best Family Athlete = my daughter in law; Wingman – my son in law; Keene Friends 1 & 2 – friends since high school from my home town of Keene, NH; Soxfather - my brother in law; Great Aunt = my elder sister; Cantankerous Friend – friend since grade school who likes to argue about everything, poses as radical leftist to attract women; Pittsburgh College Roommate – high school friend, also a “Minor Celebrity” in Pittsburgh; Deckzilla – our backyard deck which grew to monstrous dimensions once my wife got involved in planning; Maine and Virginia Musqueteras – two close friends of my wife – her US sisters, my wife is the 3rd musquetera (musketeer); Riggins - also known as the Grandpuppy, son's dog, surrogate grandchild while awaiting arrival of the BRS; PanaGals – female relatives/friends of my wife from Panama; Panamanian/Latin Mafia – inevitable group of Latino friends my wife accumulates wherever we have lived & their spouses; Neighborhood Mafioso - wife's close friend and Panamanian mafia member, Favorite Panamanian - the wife (of course); First Friday – celebrations to mark the First Friday of the Week; Deckzilla Dude – senior citizen carpenter/contractor; Voices of Inappropriate Worth - members of public who come to every Worcester public meeting to complain, all are on public assistance along with demeanor issues

No comments:

Post a Comment