Saturday, March 19, 2016

Off to the Big Apple

I’m not going to have a lot to write today because I’ve got a mission. I’m going in search of Matthew Scudder, Lawrence Block’s alcoholic detective, in New York City. I’ve arrange for some comfort breaks for Buddy the Wonder Pooch while I set out and hope to be back home before the sun sets. I’ve got a tight schedule planned using cars, trains, and a significant donation of shoe leather. If you go to New York City you’ll always end up walking a lot.

Since I won’t be inflicting my suspect prose upon you today I’ll share some more photos. You get your daily dose of perfection in human form known as my granddaughter. I’ve also included some photos I received last night from Panama where my wife escaped the coastal heat for a First Friday of her own in Boquete. Luckily she had a coterie of PanaGals along for security. Hopefully photos and descriptions of my search for my favorite New York City private detective in Hell’s Kitchen will be here tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment