Saturday, March 12, 2016

Chase Cutting

Alright, I’ve got to be completely honest with you. Other than the predictable insults rendered by the Cantankerous Friend, yesterday was completely non-descript. It was Friday so there was that and of course the obligatory Brew City celebration since it was the First Friday of the Week. I was decidedly uninvolved with life in general once I returned from that celebration. I had a very nice and long video conversation with my Favorite Panamanian where I grilled her mercilessly about yesterday’s photo. I then spent a lot longer than anticipated with the puzzle (it has that siren effect) which can be interesting with a few beers under the belt. I had to repair some forced pieces this morning that looked so good last night.
My Favorite Son and the ABFA are made of much sterner stuff. They headed to Florida last night in order to board another cruise ship today. The ABFA has done so well with a nutritional company she works for in her almost non-existent free time that she won a Caribbean cruise. It coincided nicely with my son’s promotion this week. I’m so glad they are getting a chance to celebrate all of that together on the high seas and maybe discuss a grandchild timeline.
Since I don’t have anything germane to add to the discussion today I’ll just post a bunch of photos of Californian perfection and call it a day. I am in loin girding mode for a thunder run to Rhode Island tonight with the Keene Friend.









No comments:

Post a Comment