Friday, March 27, 2015

Late But It’s Friday

Extremely late and extremely short post today because I’ve been fending off hordes of invading Canadians all day and this is the first time I’ve escaped to my desk. More on this incursion from the north in tomorrow’s blog.
In a continuation of our winter of discontent it rained, hard, all night long but the snow is refusing to give up the ghost. The back yard is still covered but the front yard had been routed.

We spoke with our son last night as we are traveling up to see him this weekend. He invited us along for his new house inspection on Saturday which had his mother doing cartwheels in the kitchen.

My wife got up early with me today and rode into Worcester so she could link up with a shopping partner from the Panamanian Mafia while I dove into my sea of Canadians. I sure the owners of Marshalls and TJ Maxx were wondering about the downturn in their cash flow during her absence. Something I’m sure she’s addressing today. She’s also going to join me for First Friday celebrations at Brew City where she can meet my Friday evening girlfriends; this promises to be high theater.

Front Yard This Morning

Back yard - Still Covered

No comments:

Post a Comment