Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Turn

I Stand Ready to Accept the Pain
At long last New England finally decided to join the rest of the country and start moving into summer.  The summer is not my favorite season of the year (too damned hot) but I’m not so old that I’m immune to the positive changes in the attire of the fairer sex engendered by hotter weather.  I’m getting older but still have to prepare for the occasional slap upside the head from the objecting wife when that lack of immunity manifests itself in an admiring glance.
Lunch With this Guy!
Hump Day yesterday and the son was available for our weekly sanity lunch.  Therefore it is time to inflict the weekly luncheon photo!  He and the MEF are in the final run up to the wedding and it’s cool to see him far happier than nervous.  It leads one to think he knows he’s found the right woman.

Pana-Gals Massing in Panama (Stock Footage from January 2014)
I did my own part late last night in the wedding prep department by buying plane tickets for three of the Pana-Gals who will attend the wedding (see January 2013 posts in this blog for the chronicled depredations of the Pana-gals).  It’s so much easier to buy the tickets on line here than in Panama.  That led to some enthusiastic texting between my wife and the Gals which continued well past bed time.  The dance floor at the wedding was just enhanced in geometric proportion.
They Do Settle Down at Times

No comments:

Post a Comment