Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Trust

Just Can't Get Enough of this Picture
The cool thing about getting old, and I’m definitely in that category nowadays, is that you never stop learning. I was presented with a situation where I received a massage that didn’t make sense to me given the people involved. It was the kind of message I couldn’t ignore and I struggled with how to address it. In the end I must have learned something because I trusted my instincts. When I raised the issue with the people involved they redeemed my initial reactions and were completely on top of the situation. I’m being purposely obscure but I was left with a combination feeling of pride and redemption in a lady I never lost faith in. Some strength is bone deep.
Wingman and Charge

Story Time

Converted to Yoga
Meanwhile in New Jersey grandfathering duties have been picked up by Wingman’s dad who arrived yesterday shortly after my daughter left for that business trip made so interesting by her gypsy purse. I have it on the best FEDEX information available that the purse will beat her back to New Jersey. The weather has certainly turned with some snow swirling around last night. It’s a little more jarring this year even though this is fairly normal mid-November temperatures because October was too damned warm.

Making most of Abuela Shopping Genes

Acquisition Mode - On

The Bad Cinema project count rises to #55 out of 100, with Hands of Steel, an Italian sci fi attempt at Terminator country with the best cyborg hairdo in movie history.

No comments:

Post a Comment