Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stickered

I’m a little late posting today because I had to go through my annual physical this morning along with all the attendant probing of the nether regions. I emerged with a passing inspection sticker so I’m good to go for another year, despite my wife’s opinions (she never met a malady that doesn’t require immediate hospital care). The doctor did recommend that considering my age (don’t you love it when they say that) he recommends I go to a low salt diet. That DOES NOT SOUND LIKE FUN! I can just imagine my Favorite Panamanian in the salt Nazi role over my remaining years. Great Aunt will be happy in that I am following her guidance on keeping her informed of my medical prowess.
Back in the Zone

Nothing but Net

Dad - Take the Picture Already

Future Teenager Face
I had a very entertaining video call with the FBR last night. We talked while she ate dinner and she asked me if I also like broccoli which she was wolfing down. Her parents thanked me profusely when I lied convincingly. We also created a new game where she would wave her arm in a circle and I would mimic it with my head giving her the impression she could control my head’s movements. God knows she already is in charge of my heart. That may be why the doctor noticed my stiff neck movements this morning and recommended some physical therapy. I’m still letting her control my head though – too much fun.

The Bad Cinema project count rises to #64 out of 100, with Alien Factor when several aliens crash into a weather challenged town.

No comments:

Post a Comment