Saturday, January 30, 2016

Starting Blocks – If You Please

I’m definitely in girding loins territory while finishing preparations for the final Pub Crawl of the 60th Birthday celebration season. Apparently we’ve had fairly good times on the earlier ones because some vets of the Keene crawl are showing up to spread the doctrine to the residents of Worcester. Shrewsbury Street may never be the same again. I conducted reconnaissance last night with a “rare” Friday appearance at Brew City – the start and finish line for today’s events. Our usual waitress will be working today as well and said she looked forward to seeing us before and after.
Buddy and I have spent the morning watering plants and cleaning up the first floor to receive guests, okay that was mostly me. My wife has truly ruined me. She finally figured out what I was doing today and I got the askance look last night during our FaceTime call. She didn’t look too upset at being absent as she somehow similarly managed for both the previous ones. Method to this madness I’m claiming.

Crawling with Dad and Friends
The First Blog Reader has seemingly bred true because she was out on a miniature pub crawl herself this week, if the pictures are to be believed. Her father acquired his nom de guerre Wingman, during a similar affair a couple years ago in Portsmouth. She also got some hang time with her future BFF. I’m so stoked that I’ll be seeing the entire California contingent next week in Panama along with their East Coast counterparts. I will definitely be entering the “too much fun to be healthy” zone. 
Geez, Mom I have No Idea Where Dad Is

Kept the Faith Dad

With her Friend

Happy Girl

Happy Girls

Just Loves Hanging out with Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment