Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stand

Today I was going to crow once again about a certain new granddaughter (never gets old) or laud my upcoming pub crawl efforts but those words are best left for another day. Today I'll post just a brief message in solidarity with the French. I know I've been tough on them for their mercurial views on what an ally is but yesterday's attacks are beyond the pale. Wingman had a friend at the theater in Paris and the last he heard was being rushed to a hospital with a gunshot wound. The cancer that has been allowed to fester in Syria and Northern Iraq once again demonstrated they have no place in the modern world. The "West" has been attacked. It is time to line up hub to hub with our hopefully convinced European allies and drive through Raqqa and salting the earth with these idiots' bones. I stand with France today. The West needs to stand up and take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment