Thursday, October 23, 2014

Oh, Oh Canada

Ottawa Yesterday
The evil cloud of Islamic extremism manifested itself in Canada over the past few days culminating with yesterday’s shooting of a ceremonial Soldier in Ottawa.  Earlier in the week a couple of Canadian Soldiers were run down by another idiot.  With typical Canadian efficiency both of the morons were immediately consigned to their just rewards. 
Victim - Cpl. Nathan Cirillo - Hero
The progressives, along with the omnipresent Islamic “charities”(wink wink), are probably throwing their hands up in the air bemoaning the marginalization of the perpetrators that “provoked” these attacks.  These attacks are more a sign of desperation and ineptitude.  A couple of career criminals are converted to Islam and then stage these attacks.  This is the best ISIS can do?  I mean the Ottawa shooter was taken down by a ceremonial Parliamentarian dude. 
The "Terrorist" Was No Match for this Guy - Hero #2
Every right minded person stands with Canada today and dismisses the concept that we are “terrorized” or that any dialogue is possible with the brain dead medievalists behind the attacks. The cancer of Wahhabi radicalism has to be excised from modern society; it simply has no place in a civilized environment.  The root of this evil can be found in Saudi Arabia who tacitly supports the precepts of radical Islam and then conveniently exports the hatred outside their borders so the burgeoning status quo of the royal Saud line is maintained.  These fanatics cannot be reasoned with and certainly cannot be allowed to establish the safe haven they’ve carved out of northern Syria and Iraq – they can only be killed; much like the mad dogs they are.

Back in my severely mundane world the Nor’easter I was talking smack about yesterday showed up with a vengeance last night.  Our house on the hill was creaking all night as we were battered with some gale force winds and rain.  My wife and I were worried the Wonder Pooch would have to go into isolation once the thunderstorms showed up but he slept through the lightning storms.  We were forced to remain motionless for nearly 45 minutes in the hopes he would stay asleep.

Front Yard This Morning
I awoke this morning to find my crafty plan to have the Nor-Ester scour all the leaves out of my front yard had failed miserably.  Most of the trees had been stripped of their foliage by the high winds but were so wet they dropped right into my front yard.  While I’m sure my neighbors appreciated the failure of my plan I’m not sure the lawn mower is up to this amount of leaves.  I might actually have some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment