Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Wildly Photogenic


My Favorite Son recently sent me these photos. They arranged for a photo shoot at their house before the ABFA achieved critical mass with the impending arrival of BR3. They are justifiably happy with the results. The BRS certainly rose to the occasion and even relinquished her “binky” long enough to demonstrate what a spectacular young lady that she is. As I ease in my latter years I find a sense of real contentment that both of my “kids” have founded strong families of their own. Both the BRS and FBR, as well as the imminent BR3, are indeed fortunate with their choices in parenthood.
Great Photo
Goofing with Mom

Daddy Hugs

Maybe my Favorite One - I Remember Doing this with her Dad




This is my Sister!

How am I Doing, Dad?

I was hoping to get out this week to lather up Deckzilla with her annual coat of sealant but after a genuinely gorgeous weekend we’re going to be stuck in the forties for the next six days. New England weather. My Favorite Panamanian may be regretting her acquiescence to turning off the heat. She was trying to put on a brave face this morning but we’ll see how long she hangs on. The downside, her feet were cold enough to literally cause my heart to stop beating when I got into bed last night.
FBR Was Also Out and About Yesterday
Earlier in the evening we completed my second quarantine haircut. My Favorite Panamanian has really taken to her new duties as my in-house barber. She’s also a lot more affectionate than the grumpy guy I go to when not quarantined. She’s relying on her significant experience with hair dressers, albeit on the receiving end. I’m afraid she’ll get a little too comfortable and start experimenting on me. Granted, this haircut is not the most challenging to attempt although I’m glad I can’t see behind my ear because that was the only time she said “whoops” for het entire haircut. Hard to replace divots in these situations.
The Results
007 Progress
Last of the Brosnan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RECURRING CHARACTERS                                           
BR3 – inbound granddaughter #3, BRS - Blog Reader the Sequel - second granddaughter; FBR - First Blog Reader - first granddaughter, ABFA – Amazing Best Family Athlete = my daughter in law; Wingman – my son in law; Keene Friends 1 & 2 – friends since high school from my home town of Keene, NH; Soxfather - my brother in law; Great Aunt - my elder sister; Cantankerous Friend – friend since grade school who likes to argue about everything, poses as radical leftist to attract women; Pittsburgh College Roommate – high school friend, also a “Minor Celebrity” in Pittsburgh; Deckzilla – our backyard deck which grew to monstrous dimensions once my wife got involved in planning; Maine and Virginia Musqueteras – two close friends of my wife – her US sisters, my wife is the 3rd musquetera (musketeer); Riggins - also known as the Grandpuppy, son's dog; PanaGals – female relatives/friends of my wife from Panama; Panamanian/Latin Mafia – inevitable group of Latino friends my wife accumulates wherever we have lived & their spouses; Neighborhood Mafioso - wife's close friend and Panamanian mafia member, Favorite Panamanian - the wife (of course); First Friday – celebrations to mark the First Friday of the Week; Curbside Girls – close friends of my daughter acquired during her single days in Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment