Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Birthday Girl

My Wife (r) With her Twin Sister (her birthday also, of course!)
Today is especially tough for me as my wife celebrates her birthday today down in Panama.  While I’m happy she gets to spend her birthday far away from the screeching cold around here with her family and twin sister, I wish I was with her to show how much I appreciate her and what she’s meant to my life. (and I did mention it was a little warmer down there, right)
Elegance, Beauty, and Style
She is the bravest person I know, fierce and passionate.  I can still remember that young gal with the flashing eyes that melted this gringo’s heart with just a glance.  She’s a mother who poured her heart and soul into always making sure her children had the very best – be it something of physical value but more often a moral one.
For a tiny person she can dominate a room like no other.  I’m often introduced as her husband, not the other way.  She makes you feel welcome even if you’re meeting her for the very first time.  She’s a lot of fun to be around. That’s the woman whose birth I’m celebrating today. We’re now the same age again, even though she looks twenty years younger.  (Who’s the lucky man!)
The Guy on the Right is the Lucky One

Happy birthday mujercita! Te Amo y te extrano mas que puedo decir!

No comments:

Post a Comment