Saturday, February 3, 2018

Preparation Phase

Beach Time is Over Girls!
Wife and Mafioso on their Last Day at the Condo
I may have overestimated my housekeeping prowess as I find myself engrossed in the final hours of the preparation phase for my Favorite Panamanian’s return this evening. Who knew eating fried chicken could spread crumbs as widely as I’m finding? The key is to find them. As I write this she and her partner in crime for the last couple weeks, the Neighborhood Mafioso, are flying over the Caribbean. That should provide adequate crumb query time. The vacuum and I are bonding. I’m still amazed she keeps the house as clean as she does with seemingly half the effort I expend.
Love this Picture of Wingman and the FBR

Came in Color Also

Riding the Library Dragon

Very Focused
The fbr had a very busy day yesterday as she got to hang out with Wingman all day. This involved a trip to the library for story hour and folk music. Wingman provided a couple videos showing her dancing and singing. They also conducted a lightning raid on the local Whole Foods and barbecue place (somehow housed in the same place). By the time I caught up with them, just before the FBR’s bedtime, Wingman was exhausted while the FBR looked ready for another couple rounds.

Last Night - I Don't Know Why Dad is So Tired
First Friday turned out to be fairly low key as the only other attendee was my soon to depart Assistant General Manager. She was great company though as we reminisced about the past year and war gamed some of the upcoming challenges we both face. My streak of going to the movies ended last night because I’ve seen literally everything the movie theater has to offer except for Paddington Bear and I may be getting old but that’s not how a Friday evening should be spent.
The Mafioso Picking Oranges in my Sister in Law's Back Yard


No comments:

Post a Comment