Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Convergence

The BRS - Serenity Personified - Until She Wakes Up

Almost a decade ago I strongly urged Keene Friend to apply for a job opening at the place I work. He decided against it at the time for some very good reasons but regretted it when the company he was working for went out of business a couple years later. I’m guessing it was fated to be because yesterday he showed up to be my new operations manager, a position that opened up due to  series of what I now view as fortunate events. I’m not being completely altruistic by bringing him on board because I look like a hero to my client by quickly filling an open management position with a quality replacement. I know he’ll flourish in this position and it will be cool having a guy I have complete trust in working in argulably the most important position in my company. I’ll just have to train him on the importance of marking the First Friday of each week.
My New Ops Manager in his Office
The granddaughter report today is sparse as we caught the FBR at a frazzled moment, at least for her parents, last night. My Favorite Son did release some additional photographic evidence of the BRS’ undeniable beauty which I proudly share with you. We’re trying to figure out a time for my wife to get up to New Hampshire again to spend some time with the BRS. My Favorite Panamanian is once again flying the coop for warmer climes in a little over a week and not returning until April. She will, at long last, hopefully complete the sale of our land down there. I’m sure there will also be some time spent in the condo, just guessing there.
3 Beauties Spanning Four Generations





No comments:

Post a Comment