Saturday, March 7, 2020

Thankfulness


Even though my wife and I were once again separated by thousands of miles on our anniversary we both felt hate warmth of the many well wishes we received. Especially after my wife posted a photo of us on Facebook announcing the date.  I was humbled by the number of people who wrote messages or just liked or loved the photo and her message. The old saying is correct about the measuring of wealth. Both my Favorite Panamanian and I are rich beyond measure because of the people in our lives. Thank you to all of you for making us feel special yesterday.
Brew City Last Evening with Soxfather and Great Aunt
Great Aunt and Soxfather were not content with just well wishes. They journeyed north to join in the First Friday celebrations with me. We then stayed at Brew City for a very entertaining dinner. It meant the world to me that I didn't have to return to the empty house before enjoying their company, which is always medicinal. I get some more medicine today as I head north to hang out with my Favorite Son and the BRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment