Friday, October 20, 2017

Impending Mom Birthday

Best Daughter in Law - Ever
Since I don’t normally blog on Saturdays any more (you are most welcome) I can’t let today pass without commenting and deservedly lauding the day of the birth for the incomparable ABFA. If I sat down at the end of my son’s college career and drew up a blueprint for the perfect woman for him to spend the rest of his life with, the ABFA’s picture would adorn that plan. While we kid my son about her actually being the best family athlete, that is not an exaggeration. Her sweet demeanor masks a very well developed competitive streak that compliments her physical talents perfectly. She really is the Absolute Best Family Athlete.

She Certainly has the FBR Seal of Approval

She is devoted to her friends and family and people naturally gravitate towards her. Since we’ve known her she seems to be in constant motion which is good since it gets my son off his butt when needed. A big part of our joy welcoming her into our family was getting to know her parents. She combines her father’s boundless enthusiasm for life with her mother’s insightful outlook into same.
ABFA Parentage



Knocked out her MBA in Record Time
I knew she was something exceptional before I ever met her. We fielded a phone call from our son shortly after his first date with the ABFA and when it was over I turned to my wife and said, “This one is special.” I was mere inches away from my son when he first saw the ABFA coming down the aisle at their wedding and his reaction is one that I’ll remember for the rest of my life – just profound love personified. The ABFA does that to you.


She and my son have established a wonderful home together. She’s an ardent devotee of Chip and Joanna Gaines which serves as motivation for her to imprint her own beautiful ideas on renovating that home. Of course the biggest news of 2017 is the impending arrival early next year of the BRS. I’m truly excited as to the good fortune the BRS achieved in the parenthood department. I know the ABFA will be a fabulous mother, she doesn’t know how to fail.
Bermuda Cruised Together

So happy birthday ABFA, we love you and hope you enjoy your day. After talking to my son last night I think that is a given.


The Bad Cinema project count rises to #37 out of 100, with Snow Beast, made for 1970s TV disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment