Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sadness Then Cousin Rescue

The Little One is Back in L.A.
Don’t have a lot of time to write today and I was in no shape to write yesterday after an early morning trip to the airport to send the Cali-Girls home. This followed a First Friday where my granddaughter absolutely dominated. I’ll tell the rest of the story through pictures because I’m still not over my separation funk. We travelled west late yesterday to hang out with my cousin/brother to celebrate his wife’s birthday along with their fantastic circle of friends. That had the hoped for medicinal effect to assuage my battered spirits. Now back to moving across the street.
Really Missing These Moments

And This

Heading into First Friday

Talking with my Boss

Gramma More than a Little Proud

Star of the Show

Ready for her Closeup

Very Early Morning Wakeup

But Still Smiling

Into Travel Mode

Tough Sun Field in the Security Lines

Birthday Cake!!!

With my Cousin/Brother - Great Medicine

Made it Home - She's a Great Little Traveler


Back in the Home Office

Exploring with her Newly Acquired Mobility

Still on East Coast Time - Mom's Not HAppy

No comments:

Post a Comment