Saturday, June 4, 2016

Lady House

So This is a Lot of Fun
Buddy and I are now seriously outnumbered by the female population in the house. I know it’s only three to two but somehow those numbers don’t tell the entire story. Buddy has been sentenced to the basement for most of the time because he growled at the First Blog Reader. We think it’s a jealousy thing but it sealed his fate. Luckily today I’ll be doing a lot of moving activities in the basement which will provide the needed company.
The Cali-Gals
My daughter is making miraculous strides in her recovery although the new technique is not without some side effects. They basically inflate the abdomen during the surgery before they insert the scope and that impinges on some shoulder nerves. So instead of the sore belly after the operation I remember from three decades ago she’s feeling a sore shoulder after her appendectomy. No one said medical science wasn’t weird.
Demonstrating The Resemblance to her Mother at the Same Age
I had some serious making up to do at work yesterday after an unscheduled day off luxuriating in the surgical waiting room. I had also previously scheduled a meeting with an air conditioning contractor at the new house. I rushed between meetings back and forth to the house. It did give me the opportunity to spend some more time with the granddaughter which cannot be undervalued. Her first two teeth are showing up which led to a very funny attempt at capturing them in a photo while she was eating.

Why Do They Want Pictures of my Mouth?
I actually rushed through First Friday celebrations so I could get home and hang with the ladies. My granddaughter is fascinated with my short hair which is fairly unique to her short experience with people. I’ve taken to giving her shoulder rides where she unsuccessfully tries to increase the bald spot at the back of my head. I’m also really enjoying the opportunity to spoil the recovering daughter. She’s usually so independent that she’d disdain the extra attention. We hung out last night and watched movies together. It was something we used to do together when she wasn’t a whole lot older than her daughter is now. I’m here to testify that it still hasn’t gotten old.
Wingman (holding a birthday cake) was in St Louis Last Night
Gramma Time is Always Special 

Grampa Seems Fascinated by Me

I Wear my Food Well

Cuteness Triangulated

Trying to Answer the Age Old Question of Why Gramma has so Many Pillows

Voicing her Opinions

Singing with hte Next Door Mafiaoso






No comments:

Post a Comment