Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Whoah!

2020 continues to fit that appellation of “interesting” so I shouldn’t be surprised the presidential election is still undecided. I was truly surprised at the numbers of voters the republicans were able to muster which makes their future prospects better than I thought and which I kind of like as my defection to the democratic side of the ballot is strictly tied to Trump. It has been fascinating to watch the coverage of the election as what I thought would be a landslide is certainly not going to happen. The election will be decided over the next couple days as the early votes and mail in votes are tabulated. Everything I’ve heard means this is good news for Biden.

It’s interesting to see that the early and mail in voters are hugely favoring Biden. It would seem Trump’s denial of the pandemic’s seriousness meant most of his supporters ignored the danger of in person voting. Of course, this will only serve as fodder for the president who has already made noises about stopping the counting of these valid ballots. The man has no filter.

FaceTime Photo Courtesy of FBR

BRS, Fashion Icon

BR3's Infectious Smile

BRS and Some Fellow Snow Buds
I’m going to start counting the number of times my Favorite Panamanian complains about the lack of internet in the home. It’s a comment on how dependent we, and everybody else in this modern age, have come to depend on connectivity. The fact that she’s complaining to me, with my serious lack of IT ability, is almost humorous. Hopefully the technician arrives tomorrow as scheduled. For today, the count is at seven.

FBR School Pics



My daughter sent copies of the recent school pictures for the FBR. As you can see, she remains seriously photogenic. My daughter also forwarded the picture above which was taken by the FBR during a FaceTime call this past weekend. She says she constantly finds photos from our FaceTime calls after the FBR figured out how to snap the pictures. The ABFA also sent some pics of both the BRS and BR3. As you can see the BRS remains a true fashion explosion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECURRING CHARACTERS                                           

BR3 – granddaughter #3, BRS - Blog Reader the Sequel - second granddaughter; FBR - First Blog Reader - first granddaughter, ABFA – Amazing Best Family Athlete = my daughter in law; Wingman – my son in law; Keene Friends 1 & 2 – friends since high school from my home town of Keene, NH; Soxfather - my brother in law; Great Aunt - my elder sister; Cantankerous Friend – friend since grade school who likes to argue about everything, poses as radical leftist to attract women; Pittsburgh College Roommate – high school friend, also a “Minor Celebrity” in Pittsburgh; Deckzilla – our backyard deck which grew to monstrous dimensions once my wife got involved in planning; Maine and Virginia Musqueteras – two close friends of my wife – her US sisters, my wife is the 3rd musquetera (musketeer); Riggins - also known as the Grandpuppy, son's dog; PanaGals – female relatives/friends of my wife from Panama; Panamanian/Latin Mafia – inevitable group of Latino friends my wife accumulates wherever we have lived & their spouses; Neighborhood Mafioso - wife's close friend and Panamanian mafia member, Favorite Panamanian - the wife (of course); First Friday – celebrations to mark the First Friday of the Week; Curbside Girls – close friends of my daughter acquired during her single days in Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment