Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Nose Piece

My week-long experience with a huge pressure bandage on my nose came to a blessed end this morning. I was also successful in keeping my Favorite Panamanian from painting the damned thing red. I was back at my favorite excavation company, the local dermatologist who removed the superstructure on my probiscis to find out how well his handiwork from last week was healing. The good news was everything looked great, including the skin graft. Not that I would know since I was supine while they scrubbed away the dried blood and put on a much smaller Band-Aid. I have to change that daily but I can at least shower completely tomorrow. The one on the back of my neck was likewise well healed and no longer has to be covered.

BRS as a Fireman Painting the Town Red

I had the heating contractor in today as a follow up to yesterday’s energy assessment. They’ll be able to replace the furnace and hot water heater with a much more efficient model and there are state rebates to be had as well. In addition, the state pays for an upgrade to the attic insulation, more than doubling what I have up there. This may be the People’s Republic of Massachusetts but at least I’m getting some of those taxes back and my house will be much more energy efficient.

Funny Comment from BRS Teacher
ABFA and Son's Phone Techniques Manifesting

My son and the ABFA took possession of their brand new car last evening and the BRS was very excited about it. My son said he couldn’t show us the interior because if he did it would be hell to pay to get the BRS out. Likewise, BR3 was in high voice inside the house and both her parents looked a little tired since she’s experienced a degradation in her heretofore excellent overnight sleeping patterns. Ahh, the joys of parenthood.

The Reduced Nasal Package

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECURRING CHARACTERS                                           

BR3 – granddaughter #3, BRS - Blog Reader the Sequel - second granddaughter; FBR - First Blog Reader - first granddaughter, ABFA – Amazing Best Family Athlete = my daughter in law; Wingman – my son in law; Keene Friends 1 & 2 – friends since high school from my home town of Keene, NH; Soxfather - my brother in law; Great Aunt - my elder sister; Cantankerous Friend – friend since grade school who likes to argue about everything, poses as radical leftist to attract women; Pittsburgh College Roommate – high school friend, also a “Minor Celebrity” in Pittsburgh; Deckzilla – our backyard deck which grew to monstrous dimensions once my wife got involved in planning; Maine and Virginia Musqueteras – two close friends of my wife – her US sisters, my wife is the 3rd musquetera (musketeer); Riggins - also known as the Grandpuppy, son's dog; PanaGals – female relatives/friends of my wife from Panama; Panamanian/Latin Mafia – inevitable group of Latino friends my wife accumulates wherever we have lived & their spouses; Neighborhood Mafioso - wife's close friend and Panamanian mafia member, Favorite Panamanian - the wife (of course); First Friday – celebrations to mark the First Friday of the Week; Curbside Girls – close friends of my daughter acquired during her single days in Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment