Monday, March 19, 2012

Panama Photos - As Promised


Day 1 - Visiting Old Haunts -
Former Howard AFB - Broke My Ankle There
Kobbe Beach - Old Army Beach - Now a 4-Star Resort
Day 1 Old Haunts - Remains of Ancon Inn - Favorite Soldier Hang Out
End of Day 1 - Dinner with Wife and Family at Outdoor Cafe
My Wife and I on the Land We Bought - Day 3
My Wife's Family Posing on Our Land - Day 3
Another View of Land -
Mountains I Wrote About are in Gap in Trees - Day 3
View of Land from Street - Day 3
Wife and I at Anniversary Party - Day 4
Panamanian Tradition
My Wife's Father and Uncles Playing Dominoes - Day 4
Family Portrait with Wife's Family -
I'm the One Who's a Head Taller than Everybody Else - Day 4
In the Bus Headed to Gavilla Beach - Day 5
My Wife (R) and Her Sister at our Bohio - Gavilla Beach - Day 5
Beautiful Lady - My Wife - Gavilla Beach - Day 5


Gavilla Beach - Day 5


Smuggler's Road - Gavilla Beach - Day 5


Wife and I After Climbing Smuggler's Road for Pacific View - Day 5

Wife Buying Watermelons on PanAmerican Highway - Day 6

La Barranca Swimming Hole - Day 6

Dinner at La Barranca - Day 6

Construction of New Panama Canal on Right - Day 8

View From Our Hotel Room - Panama City - Day 8

More of Panama City Skyline Day 8

Buddy's Frantic Greeting For my Wife - Day 8.5


1 comment:

  1. From friends and others pics of Panama. It sure has changed since i last saw it in 94

    ReplyDelete