Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Too Late

I'm sitting here, mid-transit on my way home, and feel emptied. My beloved brother-in-law passed away last night before I could get home and give him a last hug. While I know he wouldn't have wanted my last meeting with him to have him bereft of the intellect that was so much a part of him, I wanted that last hug. Please keep my sister and nephew in your prayers as they deal with the yawning chasm that has opened in their (our) lives. He was truly a giant in all the ways that truly matter.

R.I.P. my Brother


5 comments:

  1. ❤❤ he was a great man.a great uncle. And will be missed so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art was a great man and will be missed so much, my he rest in everlasting lasting peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss, Jim. Please pass my condolences to your sister as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lamento mucho tu perdida, extiende nuestras condolencias a tu hermana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim, I'm so sorry to hear that. Wannipa and I are thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete