Sunday, December 2, 2018

Hectic Pace

Wife I and my Christmas Socks at the Party Last Night

Not a lot of time to write over the past few days what with Christmas decorating and the renovation project which has finally picked up a  head of steam. We completed the great bullnose tile search yesterday after we used the fairly warm day to decorate outside for the holiday. Ina truly rare occurrence my wife actually spent several hours outside, in December. This is almost unheard of. Deckzilla Dude finally got the plumber back in and we now have heat in ten addition and as well as a floor in the bathroom. We were supposed to pick up the Christmas tree yesterday as well abut that was prevented by the Christmas Party prep phase for my Favorite Panamanian. We had a very good time at the company Christmas party which was enhanced this year by the Keene Friend’s presence – never a bad thing.  I also have it on good authority that there was a Curbside Girl reunion down in the wilds of New Jersey yesterday. The rest of this post will be the photos I’ve snatched over the past couple days because I have some more painting ahead of me today.
The Still Devastatingly Attractive Curbside Gals Yesterday

Daughter, FBR and Wingman at Their Party

Keene Friend With Us Last Night

"We" Won $200 Last Night Which Was Confiscated by the Lady Sitting Next to Me

MY Beautiful Date

Things Did Get a  Little Silly

Walls Painted



Now With Heat!

And Floors!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RECURRING CHARACTERS
BRS - Blog Reader the Sequel - second granddaughter; FBR - First Blog Reader - first granddaughter, ABFA – Amazing Best Family Athlete = my daughter in law, formerly known both as MEF – Most Excellent FiancĂ© & MEG – Most Excellent Girlfriend; Wingman – my son in law; Keene Friends 1 & 2 – friends since high school from my home town of Keene, NH; Soxfather - my brother in law; Great Aunt = my elder sister; Cantankerous Friend – friend since grade school who likes to argue about everything, poses as radical leftist to attract women; Pittsburgh College Roommate – high school friend, also a “Minor Celebrity” in Pittsburgh; Deckzilla – our backyard deck which grew to monstrous dimensions once my wife got involed in planning; Maine and Virginia Musqueteras – two close friends of my wife – her US sisters, my wife is the 3rdmusquetera (musketeer); Buddy – AKA the Wonder Pooch – family dog, a black lab – hates squirrels, died in 2017; Riggins - also known as the Grandpuppy, son's dog, surrogate grandchild while awaiting arrival of the BRS; PanaGals – female relatives/friends of my wife from Panama; Panamanian/Latin Mafia – inevitable group of Latino friends my wife accumulates wherever we have lived & their spouses; Neighborhood Mafioso - wife's close friend and Panamanian mafia member, Favorite Panamanian - the wife (of course); First Friday – celebrations to mark the First Friday of the Week; Excellent Boss – my former direct boss at work; Deckzilla Dude – senior citizen carpenter/contractor; Voices of Inappropriate Worth - members of public who come to every Worcester public meeting to complain, all are on public assistance along with demeanor issues


No comments:

Post a Comment