Monday, September 26, 2011

Started Yet Another Blog

You'll notice the blog has changed significantly.  My daughter is my mentor when it comes to all things technological and as I stated earlier she was the one who inspired me to start this somewhat odd (for me) experiment.  She was up visiting and we were discussing how I could pass on the reviews I completed of my DVD/blu ray library a couple of years ago.  She helped me set up another blog, Dancer Goes to the Movies, where I have started the process.  In the original list there were 739 movies and I've added well over a 100 since then.  My daughter helped me with the look of the blog and also encouraged me to do reviews for the 100 movies beyond the original list; which I will do once I've finished posting the completed reviews.  One thing you'll figure out about me if you read this blog at all.  I am intensely and justifiably proud of both of my children.  They inspire me - I thought it would be the other way around - but I'm going with it.

1 comment:

  1. Now your movie blog is motivating and inspiring me to do my own movie review blog with my DVDs! :) It's a circle!

    As the Lion King taught us, the circle of liiiiife.

    ReplyDelete