Sunday, March 9, 2014

Taxing Spring Forward

Yesterday should have been more.  I wanted it to be but the second cold I’ve had in recent weeks descended with not a little bit of ferocity.  I followed my usual treatment plan of denial until my wife called me on it.  Cold medicine helped but I spent most of the day with a minor head ache that wouldn’t succumb to chemical attack.

We did knock out the weekly grocery store run so there would be food in the house that my wife likes.  It’s telling that the small things in life, like going to the grocery store together is the kind of thing that’s treasured when she returns.
I was feeling awful anyways so I decided to bite yet another bullet and finish off the 2013 taxes.  That involved a little more adventure as the computer’s installation and updating seemed to fight each other for my attention.  Since my printer also wasn’t cooperating I decided to take a chance and file electronically for the first time.  Impossibly easy, yet another of my dinosaur tendencies falls.


The good news – one hour less sleep last night due to daylight savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment